Interacting with other users on our platform
1. Do not organize, participate in, or encourage harassment of others. Disagreements happen and are normal, but continuous, repetitive, or severe negative comments may cross the line into harassment and are not okay.
2. Do not organize, promote, or coordinate content around hate speech. It’s unacceptable to attack a person or a community based on attributes such as their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disabilities.
3. Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others. This includes indirect threats, as well as sharing or threatening to share someone’s private personal information (also known as doxxing).
4. Do not evade user blocks or bans. Do not send unwanted, repeated friend requests or messages, especially after they’ve made it clear they don’t want to talk to you anymore. Do not try to hide your identity in an attempt to contact someone who has blocked you, or otherwise circumvent the tools we have which enable users to protect themselves.
5. Do not send others viruses or malware, attempt to phish others, or hack or DDoS them.
Here are the rules regarding content on CreatorSphere
6. You must apply an 18+ filter on any explicit content you post. If your profile is primarily for a mature audience, you should place your whole profile as 18+. Our team may make your profile or content restricted and unavailable for younger audiences at their discretion.
7. Any content you post, you must have the consent of all participants. CreatorSphere may at its discretion request written copies or remove your content when notified that consent was not given.
8. You may not sexualize minors in any way. This includes sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub). We report illegal content to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. We also report this content to the police in your locality.
9. You may not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm, including any encouragement to others to cut themselves, or embrace eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia.
10. You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
11. You may not use CreatorSphere for the organization, promotion, or support of violent extremism or terrorism.
12. You may not post content that sells or facilitates the sales of prohibited or potentially dangerous goods. This includes firearms, ammunition, drugs, and controlled substances. You can however share content that shows the production of these goods providing you select the educational purposes only disclaimer.
13. You may not promote, distribute, or provide access to content involving the hacking, cracking, or distribution of pirated software or stolen accounts. This includes sharing or selling cheats or hacks that may negatively affect others in multiplayer games. You can however share content that shows these tools and methods providing you select the educational purposes only disclaimer.
14. In general, you should not promote, encourage or engage in any illegal behavior. This is very likely to get you kicked off CreatorSphere, and may get you reported to law enforcement. You may however present methods, tools, abilities, and guides providing you do so with the educational purposes only disclaimer.
Finally, we ask that you respect CreatorSphere itself:
15. You may not sell your account or access to your account.
16. You may not use your account for ‘botting’ or ‘automated’ purposes
17. You may not share content that violates anyone's intellectual property or other rights.
18. You may not spam CreatorSphere.
19. You may not pretend to be or impersonate any person or entity on our platform.